Keong Siak Road with a certain Nicholas

This place has always held fond memories for Nic and I; we'd eat lunch at a cafe, pose for artful photos and make a trip to Littered with Books for a browse and purchase or two. Keong Siak's bold colours and crisp lines made the trip itself worth the travel, but my company was better. 

Nic's my best friend and it sounds cliche when i say he's always been there for me but hey, i know he always will. Thanks for listening to me rant about my eyebrows that day, and I promise ill finish all the banana slices in your desserts for you (who hates bananas??!) no matter how irrational your attitude towards them are. Cheers to 2018 with you nicky, you were right there with me when this blog began and I can't wait for our European adventures!



















Comments

Popular Posts