pussyfoot

Today started out really badly. I found out that my computer was infected with some malware, and by some sick joke of the universe my phone decided that it would be a good day to die on me too. 

After an exhausting day of troubleshooting and going to repair centres i couldn't be more glad that i could end off the day with a great meal at Molly Malone's Irish Pub. As mentioned in a previous post, this place holds first prize for the most decadent fish and chips in Singapore ($16- and worth it!) and i was more than willing to eat my sorrows.

I asked the waitress for their best mocktail and she promptly returned with a drink called Pussyfoot (refer to the last photo below) which tasted alright, but i probably won't order it the next time round. The pasta gods were definitely envious of the fish and chips we had, which brazenly outshone everything else we ordered. My advice: skip the pasta, order an actual cocktail and try their famous irish stew.

Cheers to a less technologically-challenged tomorrow! Here's hoping Nic's strange face pulling antics won't give you nightmares tonight.


Comments

Popular Posts