Old friends never go out of style

I've know these girls for seven years; meeting up with them (with an absent Serena who was working) brought back fond memories and I'm only too happy to have them as my support team.
We've all grown up. We're working, we're wearing make up, we're entering university soon and it just hit me that I'm growing older without even realising it. I wouldn't say I'm wary of adult life (okay so maybe i am) but it happens so insidiously that i wasn't even aware that we're currently 19 instead of the 12 year olds we met as.

The saying goes, the Afternoon knows what the Morning never suspected. Growing up with my close friends and seeing all of them undergo their metamorphosis is such a joy in my life.



Bibigo
252 North Bridge Road
#B1-74
Raffles City Shopping Centre
s179103

Comments

Popular Posts