a 3 hour 'nap' is not actually a nap



Yes, you heard me right. I was so exhausted after an entire weekend's worth of work that i crashed on the bed for the entire Monday afternoon. Anyway, how is a girl supposed to have any self control over her sleep patterns when the weather is so ridiculously cooling?
Its also recently occurred to me that my brother travels more than i do; which is mind boggling considering he's a good four years younger than me. He's currently abroad for church camp while I'm.. on the couch. Life.

So anyway, (in order to make this blog post more lively); here are some snaps from last week at the Second Storey Bar, which serves surprisingly affordable food (think $7.90 for chicken chop and a side of pasta). And hear this, all you students, they don't charge GST or Service charge either. Cue the universal appreciation.

Second Storey Cafe Bar
19 East Coast Road, S428746
Open: 10am-2am daily




Comments

Popular Posts