Birthday Bashes /Churchies at Singapore Life Church



Church is a part of my life i rarely talk about, which is ironic since 1/7 of my life is going to be spent there. (Assuming i live till 75, i'll spend about 9 years in Church doing churchy things) Religion is a multi-faceted concept everyone eventually embarks on as a conversation topic, and it never tires because everyone has vastly different views. My faith is a profoundly fundamental part of me and i try my hardest to live up to what i believe in, even though it's just so difficult at times. Still, its guided me through life decisions and in times where I'm so lost and broken i can't see a way out. All the glory to God, for its Him i shine for.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." First Thessalonians 5:16-18
Here's a blog roll of Pam's sweet 21st birthday party and Ester's 20th birthday lunch.





Comments

Popular Posts