Crimson Hot Freshies x SMU Bondue Camp



Its exactly one month to the start of my university life- which is completely insane when i look back wondering what on earth i've spent the last 8 months doing. 
Bondue was well, fun. I cringe when i look back on day one, where we were covered in mud, peanut butter, raw eggs, flour and Kiehl's mud mask (don't ask). I suppose the thought process was something like 'oh the freshies will probably bond with an experience like that', and they were right. Bondue also gave me the opportunity to emcee in the freshies performance for my camp's clan performance (lets go crusaders!) which was nerve-wracking but ultimately enjoyable. University culture is incredibly different and I'm so glad to have met everyone i did. 

One thing i learnt in camp is that if you're light- and that does not necessarily mean the shortest- you're going to be lifted and or thrown around. A lot. Let's just say that in an inspired game of basketball in the sea, I was nominated.. as the ball itself. Yes, yours truly was also hoisted by stranger for a dare and carried like a sack in a scavenger race, and i still laugh when i think about those memories. 
Onward to my next camp next week!




Comments

Popular Posts