$58 /Halloween Horror Night 2015


This is yet another classic example of how Shinyi manages to coerce (yes, i used the word coerce everyone) me into going somewhere i really don't want to. This time though, i had a really good time.  After hearing so many friends rave about HHN i could finally hop on the bandwagon and get scared shitless. Because who doesn't want to pay $58 to be scared shitless, right?
Besides being completely gobsmacked by the attention to detail in all the horror houses, we were lucky enough to visit all four houses, enjoy churros, corndogs and ride a coaster. I think it constituted a pretty solid night. Meanwhile, i find my phone ringing because Shin is calling me about our latest assignment. Till next time.
X

Pals: Vanessa, Si Jia, Edwin and Zac
Thanks Zachary for bringing your Canon EOS 5D; I'm completely in love with it.


Comments

Popular Posts