January: the month of open doors

I just thought it apt to mention that this is the third day running that i've had pizza and there is absolutely no remorse whatsoever. January meant a lot of things to me: fresh modules, new project group mates, taking up my first overseas community service project, serving my first month in the executive committee for fencing.. Its going to be a daunting semester and i've got so many butterflies swimming around in my stomach but hey, we should always embrace open doors shouldn't we :-) 

With Balkis during training. Fellow polar bears unite(: 

Miss this birthday girl so much, why are you halfway across Singapore at NTU 

My first vegetarian restaurant experience with Drama club

Of Mexican lagsanas and cheesy pastas

Basically every day before, during, and after school

(:

first fat boys: the fries are SO good 

best ever experience with the Caderas Latinas at JJ open house. thanks guys i had so much fun :-)

old is gold

with my grandma since 1996

this oyakodon had edible tiny yellow flowers in it

taxi cab selfies: no one should ever know the obnoxious number of cab rides i take a month

at the philatelic museum with mum and the twins 

this movie was the sweetest btw

lovely hannah

Imkim!


Trying on a gift that's way too long

my obsession with totoro since young

cassie cutiepie

this photo is too cute not to put in hehe Shin and Jocelyn you're so adorable

Dempsey with mummy

#missguided

thank you for everything b i am so so grateful for you

visiting grandfather before cny. we miss you X



Comments

Popular Posts