ootd // One Chai Latte and three reunion dinners later

Hell week is officially here for me: 2 midterms, 1 presentation and the first Fencing competition of the season all squashed into 7 days. I have never been more of a cranky pants the last couple days because of ultra late nights studying business law and economics and ugh well. A few more days and it'll be over yes? What else is there.. oh yes Chinese new year whizzed by and endowed me with the privilege of finishing all three seasons of Sherlock (which is incredible- watch it!!) and Young&Hungry. I have this theory that movies or shows about food (no reservations, I'm looking at you) can never go wrong, and it hasn't failed me.. yet.
This post features what my mum would call an "unnecessarily patriotic" back to school outfit. I'm rather inclined to agree with her, although in my defence the top is more of a rust colour. It has everything i look for when i dress to school: especially because it is so comfortable and doesn't pass off as trying too hard. 
Well back to studying. I've got three more chapters of notes to read through before i can breathe again. To you who is reading this: press on, recess week is in sight :-)

top: Pull&Bear / skirt: the editor's market / shoes & necklace: h&m / 
chai latte: 7kickstart @ SAM, say hi to the lovely barista Vera while you're there!
shot by the sweetest zhanteng X



 ^an unforgivably accurate depiction of my current state





Comments

Popular Posts