Of bunnies and hot cross buns// Easter 2016



Oh that rugged cross, my salvation
Where your love poured out over me
Now my soul cries out Hallelujah
Praise and Honour onto Thee. 
Religion is a topic that gets discussed a lot in many circles. Its Easter today and I'm bursting with joy at all He has done. Sermon in church today was extraordinary, a definite and timely reminder of what truly is important in life.
I may not be very good with expressing my thoughts in this but all i can say is that God is real, and the day you realise how much bigger He is as compared to the world, 
will be the happiest day of your life. He is real, He is the Truth and He is my All, and i will be coming back to You all my life. 

Now my debt is paid
it is paid in full
by the precious blood that
my Jesus spilled
now the curse of sin
has no hold on me
whom the Son sets free
Oh is free indeed
X


Comments

Popular Posts