a day out with Him

Summer is HERE. 4 months of unadulterated freedom (and a definite lack of prosperity haha).  Today was just wonderful. I finally finished my exams and he had been patiently waiting the past few days for it to be so.  


mood music: Closer to the Sun // The Sign of Five ft Narelle Kheng
"you lift my feet off the ground, my head's in the clouds, my heart's in your pocket and there's no one else around and i know, you love me too." 

cheeky
Passed by Gaumont's 120 years of Cinema at National Design Museum
I love the massive posters 
his 11 o clock shadow
French at Saveur @ Purvis: look at the teeny prawns!
he really really liked the duck confit(:
yummy!
absolutely the best item on the menu 10/10 must try
:o)
after appetiser and entrée comes.. dessert! Je t'aime creme brûlée and pistachio panacotta
Post-Zootopia, arcade basketball and window shopping at Pull and Bear: 
Tea for two at Paris Baguette (unconsciously stuck with the french theme of the day)
luckiest. i love you more, b((:



Comments

Popular Posts