Mille Crepes & Strawberry Shortcakes



"I'm beginning to recognise that real happiness isn't something large and looming on the horizon ahead, but something small, numerous, and already here. The smile of someone you love. A decent breakfast. The warm sunset. Your little everyday joys all lined up in a row." 

-Beau Taplin /little everyday joys/


Two words: school's started! Summer flew by so quickly, as i knew it would, and I'm so thankful to have gotten as much as i could out of it (: My year 1 has been nothing short of fantastic: i've met kind, talented, amazing people, and achieved the goals i laid out for myself. Onward!

I've checked an odd one off my bucket list- to work and school at the same time. It's something that got me so stressed in the first week alone, but also snapped me out of holiday mood. I wonder if I'm being too ambitious because of the extra modules I'm taking.. but oh well. Let's see how long this stint lasts. Fingers crossed(:

New resolutions for the semester... to wear more colours besides white (ha), to recover from my knee situation fully, do well for academics, and to instil a better work life balance. Oh, and to save money. That's probably the hardest goal to achieve out of all, because i mostly just spend it all on clothes. Oops.

Cheers, and i wish you a great rest of the year too! Xx


















Comments

Popular Posts