How spa days and good cake can magically make everything better



I officially crown 2016 the year of cake. This is the first year in my whole life that i really enjoyed eating all my birthday cakes. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, and i've ever asked for a Don's chicken pie (18th birthday) instead of a cake; my mum put candles on that one hehe. 
This year though. This year's cakes were light and airy and not too sweet. I had a chocolate, matcha, cookies and cream and rose cake this year from my wonderful friends and i'm so thankful(:


At the Onsen with Shin- we've been planning a spa day for ages and it finally happened!! Now, if only it was socially acceptable to wear yutakas in public with no undergarments (bra) beneath it. Comfort level= max!

Shinyi keeps telling me that i look like a kid. I don't look that young do i?



On our day beds. I dozed off after this, the onsen relaxed all my muscles that well.

Thank you for always taking care of me Shin((:

Last minute CAT meeting turned birthday surprise!! I was totally fooled. Thank you for the wonderful dinner and cake sebseb, beli, yk and eustace(: I was so stressed that week, and this made it all worth it(:

 Thankful that we are both September babies, though 2 years apart(: Happy birthday Zhanteng, i love you

Podi @ Raffles city: Matcha cake, latte, kombu crab meat burshetta

Concentrating intently on making my wish and making sure i cover everything from family to grades to health haha.


I couldn't believe he carried this huge kitten on public transportation all the way over. Thank you for buying soft toys from my favourite telegram sticker pack i love it((:

Blowing out the candles with little Hannah and popo right beside me. I remembered how the twins used to blow out my candles for me when they were little because they thought it was their birthday haha. 20 and thankful((:


xx

Comments

Popular Posts