An extremely long sort of post with lots of pictures



I have come to realise the true joy of TGIFs after three weeks at my internship at OCBC - not that it's not a good internship (it's actually a really great one) but work is just so exhausting and mentally draining. Anyway, here are snippets of the last month since finals ended hehe.


Brunch with Daryl at Fresh Fruits Lab. They definitely win for most picturesque plates in Singapore(:


Throwback to Raynie's shoot - I downloaded a Adobe Lightroom preset from Creative Market and it's amaazing. Can you believe they sell one preset for $16 there?! $16 for one filter I can't even. Luckily this one was free.


*Adds to reading list*


HR Experts Roundtable at OCBC Campus - the first event I attended for my internship!
You can read all about it on my LinkedIn post here

Best friends forever and ever


Another best friend doing best friendy stuff haha


OK last best friend - Nic and I at Artbox last month
I think he pulls off those frames really well


Mum enjoying the hammock life


Woohoo


Hiding


The other day with my fellow intern Jiayi - Singapore's beautiful too.


Happy 21st dearest Cassie!!!(:


Ok so Balkis and I may have gone a little crazy at the dessert table - these were for both of us and we finished everything


Moments before I realised that Cake Pops are amazing and I wish there was a store out there selling grab n go cake pops


At 40hands!


Pretty straw embroidery at Zara


Yummy! I so regret not getting their truffle fries ); Theirs are one of the best in SG so far - tied with Portico.


Look who dropped off these gorgeous flowers at the office for me (: i love you!


HPBD Vanessa!!!!! My goodness its been an eternity since the four of us met.


Cell-fie's with the birthday girl


My first creation at OCBC - designing name tents for the Linked In event for everyone in the office


Our dinner date at Orchard feat. a tired Zhanteng because his law internship is crazy


Jeremy bought me my second Tsum from Japan!!!! It is so cute.


Portico with Romeo - their moscato happens to be phenomenal


That icky looking thing on the right plate is a truffled crepe and it is bomb. This and Prive's salmon wellington are the BEST dishes I've had this year so far.


When he kidnapped me to Holland Village and brought me to d'good cafe awww i am the luckiest hehe


holla


Tech in Asia!! This was Facebook's keynote on the changing climate of advertising. Good stuff!


Another one with nicky


When Kenneth and Kevin brought me to a hidden cafe along boat quay.


Another shot with the LR preset. I love you Zhanteng(: I'm currently (patiently) waiting for you to call hehe can you hurry on with it. 

X


Comments

Popular Posts