flippety flippets

So. We've made it to the middle of the middle month in the calendar this 2017 *thunderous applause*. Just kidding, the applause is because I got into the exchange university that I really wanted (Utrecht, I'm coming for you!) (I would also like to thank Yee khang and Wei heng for patiently explaining everything to me) and the better news is that Zhanteng will be in the same country too. It's all wonderful!



SMU Fencing's Asian Varsity Fencing Championship - juniors, you guys did a really good job I'm extremely proud of you

Just because it was golden hour


My favourite word today is Periwinkle.

I just love the way it sounds.

After 3-4 weeks of planning and planning OCBC HR Picture Day finally happened!! Whoopee!! 
Isn't Deepak the cutest person on earth tho haha.

You can't sit with us. (my unicorn horn flopped backward in this photo and I'm really upset about it)

Late night doodles + milking my right brain cells

Hui Min's last day with us - then there was 3

For Huimin. 
Ain't nobody gonna pay $16.10 for flowers again when the wet market sells roses at $1 a stalk and not $6.

Paint me the colours of the sunset sky (zt chua, 2016) - it actually inspired my eyeshadow for the rest of that week haha.

hello there little adorable bibble 

I love you even though you're becoming a little chubster

"OHMAIGOD where is our food"
Making the Entertainer App worth it every weekend hehe. This was Brewerks at Sentosa Boardwalk everyone should try their burgers and truffle fries.

*melts*

This was my fan-girling moment when i saw stuart, kevin and bob. I. literally. started. shrieking. 

But we couldn't take a proper photo with them because they closed the queue):


That didn't stop us!! Can someone get me a minion already!!

Made a promise to Zhanteng that I'll take the red rollercoaster next time even though that fear lives on. I mean, look at those pointy things - those are the LEGS of the people omg how can anyone enjoy being thrown around with no control at all?

Wearing the batik romper Zhanteng got for me from one of the island countries.

.. no comment hahaha.

I found the sign SO funny haha not sure if they were really selling the ad space or if it was part of the decor.

this photo(: thanks for the day out, time with you is rarer than getting a seat on a morning train. Love you lots(:

Munch munch

Enter: Chaos. And the contenders are: 50 screaming kids versus 25 adults/interns.
Who will prevail?

OCBC bring your kid to work day, feat. Elves Jiayi and Rebecca.

Attentively seated down and listening to instructions. Do not be fooled, for when the balloon castle is up all civility that appears in this picture is forever gone.

Okay but they are super adorable which makes forgiving and loving very easy hehe.

Scouting out the Hive for a future event. So gorgeous! But i didn't get to see Jemma Wei's desk though.. What I would give to meet her.

Papa's birthday lunch at Chinatown. His daddy used to bring him to this very shop and now it's his turn to bring me and benben.

Flowers for my desk from Zhanteng(:

Pepperoni's pizza with the morning gang. Hope you're having fun in Auzz, Pri!


A small little(r) rebecca is found.

X

Comments

Popular Posts