OOTD: Monochromatic x TheClosetLover's Launch w/ Lydia



I am thoroughly guilty of having a nearly completely black and white wardrobe, and being told off by my mum for being too boring in my dressing. I beg to differ though. Monochrome colours are what i naturally gravitate towards, especially on days where i need to pull together an outfit in ten minutes. Isn't it great that black and white is as foolproof a combination as it can get?

I spent the afternoon with my glamorous friend Lydia, as we collected our vip goodie bags from The Closet Lover's new flagship store. It was impossible to take a photo of their store or even have a proper look around the place because it was so packed. But it's alright; i'll probably be back next week to have a better glimpse of their racks!

Dress: Sheinside/ Shoes: Zara/ Watch: Christian Dior (borrowed; mum's)/ Bag: Laselle (they were giving it out when i attended their admirable rendition of the Duchess of Malfi)


Lydia's; Dress: American Eagle/ Bag: Le Pliage/ Sandals: Havaianas 


Visit The Closet Lover's flagship store at
Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street
#03-15
Sg188021

Comments

Popular Posts