Gold Gold Gold



Yes, its been ridiculously long since i blogged. Ok, maybe its not that ridiculous because school work this semester has been CRAZY (CAT and CT, i'm looking at you!!) but then again, when is it not? This sem has been really fulfilling though: i'm being so challenged academically because modules are getting harder. In between late night studying and early morning meetings, all i live for is that "Aha!" moment when you finally get something you didn't before.

Other than that, i've finally picked up a book again this semester - Mitch Albom's The First Phone Call from Heaven - a gift from my sweet boyfriend. I'm not usually a Albom fan because his books come across a little too didactic to me. However, i truly adored this book. It revolves around a mystery: people in this little town called Coldwater are receiving phone calls from family members and friends who have passed on. And yes, it has a totally logical explanation and a great ending. A must-read, i say!

Page turners aside, i finally, finally FINALLY got rid of my terrible Oppo phone and replaced it with an Iphone 6s. My close friends would know that tears of joy is an understated expression for how i felt. Woohoo! On a more introspective note, this semester has been all about really finding myself. Knowing what truly brings me fulfilment and joy, my strengths and many weaknesses. University, oh how it makes you get your life together. On to the rest of the moments i'm so thankful for:

Being the most harmless-looking wonder woman ever for our Creative Thinking project

 Groupies(:

11th months with this amazing human being @ High Society. Food wasn't spectacular at all but the company made it worth every penny. 

Thank you for being all i could ever want and more  

Fencing bonding at Chicken Up 


Its pretty amusing how the length of our crazy bill was as long as my torso

Hannah's cute drawing of my owl bean bag

I should be over all the butterflies, but i'm still into you 

SMU Fencing AGM: Handover! 

All the best, Exco 2016(: 

My little brother was so cute. 

New food obsession: A Poke Theory! It's so healthy and refreshing and filling. Apart from the chockfull of sashimi of course!

Halloween shenanigans with the girls 

HHN'16 was great, i've never been scared so many times in my life before 

First time trying ubereats with Bel and Ykup 

Verdict: it's great!

*sniff sniff* 

XX

Comments

Popular Posts